Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Bidding on Bozo


There have been SOOOO many times in my life when I've wished I've had a Bozo Button (I know that the Button part isn't a proper noun, but I think that the Bozo Button commands respect). Almost daily, in my head, when someone does something that I think is innate to their responsibilities (mostly at work), I think, in a snarkastic tone...(did I just make up a new word? snarkastic?) "Well YOU deserve a Bozo button."
There are times, however, when I am giddy and really wish that I actually had a stockpile of Bozo Buttons to pass out to people who have genuinely earned such an honor. But, alas, though we lived a mere 2.5 hours away from Chi-town, we were always kept so far away from Bozo, Cookie, and the Grand Prize Game!...
But, in 3 days 18 hours, and 11 minutes - that could all change for me...for I have bid on a Bozo button on E-Bay.
Just think - I may be able to proudly display my Bozo Button and at the opportune moment point at it and say, "Gee...if only I had another. I'd surely give it to you."
Out bid me and I'll put on my clown suit and kick your ass.

1 comment:

Tunie said...

Did you win? I always like Cookie better than Bozo.