Wednesday, May 30, 2007

$@#!! Usernames

So I had some sort of mental block this morning and could not figure out my Blogger user name. Which is insanely easy. I tried making it harder than it was.

So as a result, I've now had password reset reminders sent to other blogger users whose usernames were user names that I thought should be mine. Well, that should keep them wondering who was messing with their account...

Last night officially ended my current TV season with the season finale of House. I feel both liberated and sad. When I looked over the TV listings today, I thought, "Well now what am I going to do?". The good news is that I am really into my book club book, and I have a very messy house, and 3 kids...so I guess I'll find something to do.

And of course, there's always the internet. I could put the smack down on some 9 year olds playing against them on webkins.

3 comments:

Tunie said...

i didn't know you were in a bookclub. what is the book? and i will totally take you down in webkinz

Bink said...

I just finished the book. Jenny started a book club last month - she's been planning it for 10 years!

The book is "Follow the River". I totally thought I'd hate it, since it takes place in frontier times. Let's just say I was so into it that Jeff accused me of faking a sick day so I could stay home and read it. Our next meeting is June 24 if you want in. Jenny wanted me to invite you but I figured you had too much going on. We meet every 6 weeks. Anyway, it was fun, chatting about books, eating, drinking wine, getting away from the kids. I believe next month's book is bright lights big ass.

Bink said...

why is the time so messed up? I didn't post that comment at 3:19AM...