Thursday, May 31, 2007

Im totaly hookd

It's 9:47 which means it is at least 47 minutes past my bed time. But instead of reading my book (and that book? Um, I do judge a book by its cover and its cover DID NOT IMPRESS ME) I am totally hooked on the National Spelling Bee. While you may be finished with with your Fall TV season, my summer season is just rev'ing up - apparently beginning with the spelling bee.

Favorite Summer Shows?

Big Brother (which should count as more than one because it is on THREE NIGHTS A WEEK)
My Life on the D List
I'll watch Real World Reunion too (its a reunion of the Vegas cast)
Ugly Betty (okay technically not a summer show, but I lost track of it and need to catch up. Same with Brothers and Sisters (love that show)
Oh yeah, I also need to catch up on ER. (though I do think it is time for it to end)

Obviously, high quality television viewing...

On a side note, just checked my kids' final grades - all A's!!!!!!!!!! (if we pretend that handwriting doesn't count for KJ). Yippee!

Falling asleep... must go to bed. Stay tuned for the following blogs soon to come...

My Backyard Suburban Jungle
Tunie's Book Picks

No comments: