Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's no tiara

Just got back from the dentist.

I had been avoiding the dentist for a while. After my last appointment he said I needed to schedule another appointment for a cavity or crown - he wasn't sure which it would be.

I cancelled that appointment because I was sick (really I was. it was a bad hangnail.)

But today I had to face the music and go for my regular 6 month tooth scraping session (where I always promise that this time I will floss). He said it was no cavity - it needs a crown. So say a prayer on June 12th that I can survive it. Or, better yet, plan something fun and important on that day and invite me to it so I have to cancel that appointment. I think I feel a hangnail coming on.

(is hangnail one word or two?)

1 comment:

Bink said...
This comment has been removed by the author.